Monday 7 March 2011

How did I attract my audience?

In order to attract my audience I began by attracting grime fans by using the colours from http://www.grimedaily.com/ because this is the main source to grime music also i used a similar logo as the title as Grime Daily because this would catch grime fans eyes. I used Melodi as my main photo because he is an upcoming artist who is heading in the right direction so for young people who have a dream they can look up to Melodi in a way to show that anyone can do what they put there heart to. Wretch 32 is one of the best grime artists in the UK with a huge fan base so I included his latest single in my magazine because it is a succesful grime song in the charts which doesnt happen often so putting that there attracts people who are interested in that song. Additionally I attracted Melodi's fans by putting his latest mixtape on the front and made the the name 'Minor To A Major Vol. 1' in white to make it stand out, Melodi's fans will see this and will want to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment