Monday 7 March 2011

Looking back at my preliminary task, what do I feel I have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

I believe I have improved so much since my preliminary task due to my improved understanding of InDesign therefore I have learnt a lot of the specifics in using the program. I have also learnt more about the codes and conventions and how essential they are, due to learning more of the denotations of some of the codes and conventions for music magazines. I have improved thanks to the feedback from miss norville but also from my class mates and Jamie who helped me with specific problems with the program such as cropping and sorting out the layers and many more different minor problems that I come across. From my preliminary task I have learnt I need to stick to certain colors and fonts instead of mixing them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment