Friday 14 January 2011

How do you intend to represent the genre – what signifiers will you use? What ideas do you have for the design of your magazine / contents page?

In order to signify the genre of my magazine it will be difficult as grime is a less appreciated genre and not everyone knows much about the genre. So to initially signify it is a grime magazine to grime fans the font of my title will be similar if not the same as the font of grime daily (because www.grimedaily.com is the main source to grime music, every grime fan knows about grime daily) as this will appeal to them because they will know this is a grime magazine. Additionally to signify it is a grime magazine I will also use the same colours as grime daily as which yellow, black and white and I believe that if any person notices a magazine with yellow in it will catch there eye because if I was following the codes and conventions of music magazine it would be red and most magazines use those colours. The main mid shot photo of me might signify that it is a grime magazine as I am a established grime artist and when people see the main photo of me they will recognise it being a grime magazine. In the contents page.

1 comment:

  1. Good Warren but you need to keep it up. Blog twice a week show your progress as your product develops.

    ReplyDelete