Friday 7 January 2011

My General Idea

I Will be doing a music magazine about grime music, this is a type of hip hop genre but in a UK version and i chose this idea because i am an upcoming artist in the UK myself so i'd thought it would be a much easier root to do a magazine about a genre i am connected to. I also want it to be mainly about upcoming artists but me being the main one.

The Design

I am looking to get a mid shot photo of me as the centre image with a black background then at the top the title of the magazine, which will be called 'Grime Is Alive', I Will use a similar font as the logo from http://www.grimedaily.com/ so this would attract the audience and make them recognise that it is a grime magazine, and maybe use the same shade of yellow as it is on the website but may adapt the colour into being red or white in order to follow the codes and conventions of music magazines. I Will then have one mid shot photo of 2 other upcoming artists on each side of the photo of me but in a smaller version to indicate who else is upcoming, these will be photos of artists who i know but who are either as recognisable as me or more!. but also down the side of the magazine i will include a question saying 'Which artist is now working with P.Diddy? read inside' this will attract the audiences attention because P.Diddy is a worldwide known artist and would appeal to people and encourage them to read the magazine.

Target Audience

My target audience is mainly people who are interested in grime aged from 12 to 24 as most grime fans are that age and usually fans of grime are male. Also i intend my target audience to be young mcs who are extremely interested to do enter the grime scene and my aim is to influence them to go for there dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment